US Treasury Analyst
Dallas, TX 75201
- Reviews daily cash position of all assigned bank accounts and alerts accounting of any cash shortfalls and works to resolve.
- Processes request tickets submitted by accounting for stop payments, account research, copies of bank statements, checks, deposits, and other banking transactions.
- Initiates online electronic fund transfers (i.e. wires, ACH’s, interbank transfers)
- Assists with opening, closing and modifying bank accounts.
- Inputs bank account data into Treasury Database
- Execution of signature cards and other required banking documentation
- Monitors daily Positive Pay exceptions and assists with decisions
- Provides back-up for other Treasury Analysts and cross-trains in all areas of Treasury
- Performs other tasks or special projects as directed by supervisor
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs