Management Support Admin
Tampa, FL 33601
- Oversees and assists in the property reporting review process and ensures timely distribution by working closely with the Regional Property Manager and Community Manager to meet deadlines as outlined by the management agreement.
- Coordinates and assists in administrative functions involved in the due diligence and property take over process by working on file audits, unit walk inspections, market surveys and other required items requested by internal and external clients.
- Supervises the assigned area’s management coordinators and receptionists by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training and manages their on-going attendance and performance in accordance with the Company’s established policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the office facilities are in working condition, including, telephone and voice mail systems, fax machines, office equipment, temperature, A/C or heat, lighting, and other office systems, by contacting vendors, contractors, building management, and other service providers as needed.
- Manages the inventory of office supplies and equipment; orders supplies as needed and within the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Makes travel arrangements for managers, team members, external consultants, visitors, and other dignitaries who have business with the Company by purchasing airline tickets, arranging hotel accommodations, and ensuring that materials and transportation or other resources are available at destination locations.
- Maintains calendars for meetings, events, and other appointments, schedules appropriate meeting rooms/locations and time, and resolves scheduling and other conflicts as necessary to ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution; types and spell-checks documents; creates graphs and other displays; complies with document retention policies, and acts as liaison for questions related to communication.
- Reviews and/or assists in preparing expense reports for certain managerial personnel by analyzing and evaluating information, reconciling receipts and supporting documentation, and coordinating with Accounts Payable as necessary to discuss issues, answer questions, or provide additional information as necessary.
- Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the specific assigned department or business area (including those requiring special knowledge and/or skills); follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s). Management Support Administrator
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, performing research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Incumbents work in an office environment.
- Incumbents must be able to view computer screens and other electronic equipment for extended periods of time where visual strain may result.
- Incumbents must be able to operate typewriter or computer keyboard and/or mouse for extended periods of time where finger, hand, and wrist strain may result.
- Incumbents must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to ten (10) pounds independently and twentyfive (25) pounds with assistance.
- Rare or regular travel may be required to attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity; act as first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company; and answer questions related to department operating policies.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for manager’s use. (Property management system experience is preferred.)
- Ability to operate basic office machines such as copiers, faxes, calculators, postage meters, and multi-line telephone systems.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative, secretarial, or office support skills demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs