Tucson, AZ 85701
Greystar’s mission is to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. Here you’ll find our focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values has created a unique and defining company culture.
As a part-time Community Assistant, you will be instrumental in providing our prospective and current residents with a unique and enriched leasing and living experience. You’ll gain valuable work experience and develop a professional foundation – one we believe you will always remember. CA’s gain exposure and experience to real estate, property management, resident programming and events, marketing, leasing, social media management, customer service, and customer experience.
You will work closely with residents to build community, maintain communications between management & residents. They also work with and support the team of leasing professionals in achieving occupancy and retention goals.
Appointments as a Community Assistant are by semester. We typically hire in August/September, December/January and May/June, but vacancies may occur at any time.
- Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.
- Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including, but not limited to copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials.
- Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
- Assists with move in and move out process for residents.
- Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to tour the property.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with coordinating resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices.
- Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property management.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Be enrolled as a student working towards a degree
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Ability to commit to 18-22 hours of work per week, may include weekends
- Properties may require Community Assistants to live onsite (contact the Community Manager for more details)
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs