Mgr GDIG Marketing
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Works with supervisor, business leaders and client to develop client marketing playbook and individual asset marketing strategies, timelines, and budgets within an assigned portfolio that promote each community’s brand and achieve its business goals over the life of the asset.
- Manages relationships with outside marketing suppliers to deliver individual project identities, marketing campaigns, visual media, websites, sign programs and other online and offline marketing communications.
- Implements and executes marketing plan for each community within assigned portfolio consistent with client marketing playbook.
- Ensures all marketing activities are consistent with Greystar® and community brand standards to ensure that our mission, core values, “voice,” trademarks, logos, colors, typography, and regulatory restraints are consistently applied to all marketing communications.
- Monitors business activities for assigned portfolio to measure and report on marketing metrics, reputation sentiment, and evaluates the business impact of marketing activities, to make recommendations for optimizing results
- Participates in the annual business planning and budgeting process for each community by recommending marketing and advertising strategies.
- Manages on-boarding and off-boarding of communities within assigned portfolio.
- Provides on-going marketing support to community teams, business leaders, and client.
- May participate in four-person team responsible for overall asset performance success with client representative, operations leader, and capital improvements representative.
- May supervise other team members.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs