Chicago, IL 60601
- Prepares resident lease files by coordinating with leasing professionals on move-in dates, rent rates, and lease terms, prepares the lease and lease addendum in accordance with the Company’s and the community’s established lease documentation, and gathers, reviews, and assembles all documentation required to meet the audit standards for resident lease files.
- Assists leasing professionals in scheduling and conducting the lease signing meeting and move-ins by preparing move-in packages, scheduling and confirming lease appointments with current and prospective residents, and attending lease signing meetings to assist in completing all required documentation.
- Maintains current and historic resident lease files by creating a filing system for easy and convenient storage and retrieval, updating resident records as needed to document resident transactions and communications, providing security in the storage of records and files, and complying with the Company’s policies and procedures related to file storage and recordkeeping.
- Supports leasing and marketing efforts by preparing brochures and community information for distribution to prospects, preparing follow-up and sales correspondence to prospective residents, preparing lease renewal packages for existing residents, and providing administrative support as needed to the leasing professionals.
- Completes administrative and lease-related data entries in the property management software (Yardi/OneSite), enters resident data, move-in date, lease term, rental rates, concessions, and other critical resident data in a timely fashion, and provides reports and other systems data to support leasing and marketing efforts as required.
- Participates in leasing efforts by greeting and welcoming prospective residents, completing Guest Card and qualifying prospective traffic, showing apartments, closing, and completing the rental application and credit screening process.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs