Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible for renovating units which could include but is not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Ensures compliance with all safety regulations including, but not limited to, the use of a back brace, safety goggles and gloves as appropriate while renovating units.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of renovation supplies.
- Maintain constant communication with management; providing daily project updates.
- Assist with inspection of vacant units and inventory work to be performed adhering to the renovation process.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs