Atlanta, GA 39901
- Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and
- visitors while they wait to speak with a team member.
- Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed
- service request call backs as necessary.
- Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and
- coordinates the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to leasing office opening each morning.
- Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries • within 24 hours.
- Maintains tracking logs for equipment rentals, dry cleaning services, and/or other services provided by the
- Assists the community team with scheduling, planning and organizing resident activities and programs.
- Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that
- may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and contacts with concierge vendors.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs