Senior Marketing Associate
Houston, TX 77001
- Assists in the development of strategic and tactical marketing and advertising plans by gathering and providing marketing information, establishing leasing and occupancy goals, formulating advertising, pricing, and other marketing campaigns, and ensuring the on-site execution of marketing plans for properties comprising the assigned portfolio.
- Assists with establishing and implementing social media accounts, email templates, craigslist/free online advertising templates, websites and search optimization, resident portals and other on-line tools.
- Analyzes and reports on market and trend data by gathering and researching available sources of market intelligence, investigating competitor pricing and occupancy status, and reviewing historic and predictive market studies for both corporate and property level functions.
- Communicates via webinars, live presentations, social media tools, website content, training manuals and participation in major internal and external events to enhance engagement and satisfaction of internal and external clients.
- Provides input into the design and production of branded community collateral marketing materials, coordinates the production and distribution of brochures and other marketing materials by working with local vendors and suppliers, fielding requests from on-site team members, and tracking orders, deliveries, and invoices.
- Attends and participates in making presentations to prospective owners/clients to secure management agreements by preparing proposed marketing and advertising plans, developing reports that highlight the Company’s marketing success, and meeting with clients and owners to discuss short- and long-range marketing plans.
- Manages the storage and sharing of all marketing collateral, related information, files and advertising contracts.
- Identifies and meets with advertising and marketing vendors and agencies, review proposed service contracts for preferred and favorable rates, recommends service providers and monitors and manages advertising suppliers for product and customer service quality. 9. Supports and assists in the acquisition and take-over of new management contracts by completing lease audits and reviewing occupancy trends, performing market analysis, and working with the site teams to implement marketing and leasing strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue goals.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs