Oklahoma City, OK 73101
- Schedules, monitors and performs work order requests from supervisor, community staff and residents as needed.
- Paints the interiors and exteriors of apartments in accordance with Company guidelines, addressing resident issues and repairs by responding to them promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ensures all work areas are neat, clean and orderly after painting or when work orders have otherwise been completed.
- Ensures maintenance supplies are in stock and, at direction from supervisor, orders supplies while staying within planned budget.
- Assists supervisor with scheduling and communicating with vendors and contractors and may assist in obtaining bids from outside contractors as well as oversee contractor work.
- Accurately prepares and submits property invoices in accordance with established guidelines.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs