Resident Services Coordinator
Valencia, CA 91354
- Coordinates all resident functions and activities including orienting residents to the property, as well as assists with utility set-up and deliverance of packages and package claim reminders.
- Develops and publishes property newsletter, which includes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
- Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests. Prepares incident reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with Company standards.
- Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable fees. Ensures guest suites are in rental condition and provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie rentals, books, and games.
- Processes work orders for the maintenance department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the work completed. Prepares weekly maintenance report to verify resident requests are being completed.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs