Charleston, SC 29401
We’re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial graphic designer with a distinct creative vision to help guide and expand our communication efforts. This role will play a critical role in prioritizing, executing, and designing projects in support of the firm’s initiatives for the corporate brand.
Our ideal candidate comes with strong design experience and has a robust knowledge of design best practices across multiple platforms and programs. They are interested in developing efficient techniques to provide creative solutions for both internal and external facing communications and will be instrumental in implementing our corporate brand guidelines while being conscious of delivering accurate content in their creative work.
The ideal team member is able meet to tight deadlines and can work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project.
- Play a lead role in developing the creative processes and materials for external and internal communications materials, including presentations, email, infographics, social media graphics, brand ads, virtual events, and more.
- Build templates and design best practices for use across the global organization
- Drive marketing and design development by gathering feedback from company leaders
- Responsible for the design direction and brand development of new company initiatives
- Assist in on-going vendor management/relationships with our print partners and other vendors, as needed
- Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing design practices and materials
- Ensure that all collateral present the Greystar brand consistently and follow corporate brand guidelines
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and marketing trends
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 4-7 years of design experience in a corporate setting
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office products, such as PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with InDesign book files, tables, and InCopy usage for long-form layouts
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Familiarity with brand management and implementation
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is mandatory
- Knowledge of the print production process
- Expertise in SEO strategy and implementation
- Strong project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading
- A self-starter who is team-oriented, organized, motivated, and has a good sense of humor
- 4+ years of relevant graphic/creative design experience
- Please include a sample portfolio or link
- Resume must be in PDF Format
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs