Lead Maintenance Tech
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity as a Service Tech III at our Marina Del Rey property so that you'll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We're Offering:
A role that allows you to put your accounting skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor and fun-loving sarcasm
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let's repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You'll Need to Bring to the Table:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years direct experience in apartment maintenance or 4 or more years in related field.
- Must be proficient in most areas of plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, floor coverings, carpentry, and roofs.
- Must be able to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Complete occupied service requests, and or common area requests within company guidelines.
- Complete all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company safety standards, and relay information regarding property operations or conditions that could constitute a physical or liability hazard
- Assist Team members by Participating in preventative maintenance programs and ongoing maintenance and repair of all mechanical systems of the property.
- Participate in safety meetings and perform all work duties in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with company safety policies.
- Pick up and transport supplies to job sites.
- Assist with other trades when required.
- Perform other duties as required.
Email email@example.com to apply!