Regional Maintenance Director (PCL)
New York, NY 10001
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to read and interpret technical and procedural manuals and regulations
• Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals
• Must possess an extensive working knowledge of all aspects of multifamily property maintenance
• Construction knowledge preferred
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance supervisor in the multi-family field is required
• High School diploma or equivalent
Required certificates, licenses, registration:
• Bi-lingual preferred
• HVAC Certification required
• MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Take initiative and work independently while contributing to the overall success of the Pinnacle service team.
• Effectively organize, prioritize and time manage workload
• Maintains discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
Positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
This is a management position and is considered light in physical demand. Requirements include the ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, extend arms and hands forward and overhead, finger and grasp. Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch or stoop. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Must have record of good vision.
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Work is completed both in and out of doors. The indoor work environment is with temperature control and natural and artificial light. The outdoor work environment includes all weather conditions and materials used in maintenance work. Regular exposure to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, carpet fumes, chemical fumes, toner products for printer and copier, pool chemicals, and others.
Extensive travel required within assigned geographic region.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the team member incumbent in this position. Further, this document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.