Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Our Assistant Maintenance Supervisors are skilled in their field and most are looking to grow within the company. If you have 3+ years of experience as a maintenance technician and have at least 1 year of supervising a staff, we want to talk with you! We are looking for skilled and proactive individuals that enjoy their work and are open to learning new tricks of the trade while providing excellent service to our residents.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor for a community in Phoenix, AZ.
- A minimum of 3 years previous residential apartment maintenance experience
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- HVAC/CPO certification required
- Must be able to participate in the on-call rotation
- Our communities are open 7 days a week so weekend hours are required (if applicable)
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.