Brandon, FL 33508
• Complete lease/renewal paperwork to ensure completion to company standards.
• Explain lease information to residents.
• Entering all traffic is entering into system to track leasing activities.
• Walk apartment units prior to showing and occupancy by resident.
• Review leasing paperwork, and audit lease files.
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly leasing reports as required.
• Track and evaluate advertising, and all client traffic. Ensure online advertising is reviewed and updated daily.
• Responsible for training and developing leasing personnel in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Prepare marketing plans, leasing strategies, and advertising proposals with assistance of the Property Manager.
• Maintain professional communication with residents, applicants, and other representatives.
• Report all property issues, leasing objections, and potential liabilities along with recommendations for solving such issues to Property Manager.
• Determine leasing opportunities of leasing staff and work on goal setting; improving the performance of each staff member.
• Analyzing shop program results, distributes completed evaluations and reviews areas of concern. Develops an action plan with the team member for areas of concern.
• Develop, implement and monitor property contests/awards/leasing incentives.
• Prepare and maintain complete resident and general office files; keeping proper documentation at all times.
• Maintain Renter’s Insurance compliance per company policies and procedures.
• Monitor Month-to-Month leases, complete audit and ensure MTM lease compliance.
• Shop competition to keep abreast of local market conditions.
• Track work order activity including monitoring completion each day and follow up warm calls.
• Implement and maintain lease expiration matrix in accordance with established policies.
• Monitor compliance with revenue management system and participate in weekly calls (if applicable).
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Ability:
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
• High School diploma or equivalent, Prior leasing experience and/or Bachelor's Degree is preferred
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Possess a valid real estate license as required by state regulations
• Direct the leasing activities of the leasing staff.
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Minimal lifting up to 15lbs.
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
• General office environment; May be exposed to external climatic environments to complete job duties.
• Minimum travel to attend training sessions or facilitate market research activities.