Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Reliant Asset Management Solutions, a growing property management company based in the Inland Empire, is currently recruiting for a part-time, hourly non-exempt Resident Manager to provide a variety of on-site services. This motivated individual should be able to demonstrate leadership, a positive attitude and great communication skills.
This position will be responsible for 59 units located among scattered properties in the Low Desert Areas
Reliant Asset Management Solutions is a non-profit affiliate of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino formed to further the mission of operating and sustaining a variety of affordable housing options throughout the Inland Empire. Services offered include providing full service property management, physical inspections and consulting services related to affordable housing units and other related services.
Under the direction of the Area Manager, performs a variety of on-site services for Reliant Asset Management Solutions market and affordable rate units including, but not limited to, light maintenance, rent collection, coordination of resident activities, cleaning up laundry area; walking properties regularly to monitor overall appearance and reports issues to Area Manager as needed.
- Provides office support at on-site management office by collecting rents at assigned sites. Processes and deposits rent as assigned. Greets the residents and general public in a courteous and professional manner. Available to residents during normal office business hours.
- Monitors conduct of tenants to ensure compliance with house rules, regulations, and lease; enforcement of apartment rules, maintain written records, and report occupancy violations, disturbances and other infractions by tenants and guests. Works with supervisor to ensure timeline recertification requirements (if applicable).
- Coordinates with residents in their assigned area to initiate maintenance requests or provide maintenance to minor problems (if applicable), ensures security lighting is in good condition.
- Monitors performance of outside vendors and informs supervisor of any issues or concerns.
- Assists in preparation and showing of vacant units as requested, including clean-up, light maintenance work and external yard work.
- Shows apartments to prospective residents; assists with move-in orientation including move-in and move-out or other inspections as needed. Maintains awareness of an adequate number of market ready apartments, effectively monitor delinquencies and implement marketing plans as requested.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years previous experience within a Property Management office preferred.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing and Property management laws a plus.
- Must have intermediate skills on computer with great customer service skills.
- Must have clean driving record with ability to obtain auto insurance levels at $100k/$300k.
Our compensation package may be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. Highlights include:
- Competitive Salary
- On-site unit will be provided rent free
- Monthly cell-phone allowance of $35
- Monthly auto insurance allowance of $50
- Monthly utility allowance
- 9/80 Work Schedule – a compressed work schedule that results in employees working 80 hours every 2 weeks while still getting every other Friday off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered. No out of pocket costs for employee premiums with $325 monthly credit for additional dependents.
- Optional 403(b) program with Company Matching
- Up to 80 hours of vacation hours with accrual beginning after the first 60 days of employment.
- 40 hours of sick leave granted in a lump sum upon hire and on an annual basis
- 10 Holidays per year
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER