Santa Maria, CA 93454
LEASING CONSULTANT – Hancock Terrace Apartments, Santa Maria
The Towbes Group, Inc., a premiere property management firm is growing and building new apartment communities in Santa Maria, California. Join our vibrant sales team at our 272 beautifully appointed units at Hancock Terrace Apartments.
This position requires an individual who is sales and service driven, outgoing and assertive, and who exhibits professional communication and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, energetic, polished and engaging team player who is passionate about providing outstanding customer service. As the initial contact between the public and the company, the Leasing Consultant becomes, “the face” of the community; establishing and maintaining good relations with current and prospective renters.
In addition to traditional property management responsibilities; the Leasing Consultant will be responsible for:
Professionally touring the community while demonstrating amenities and features
- Timely responses to incoming calls and internet inquiries
- Inspecting models and market-ready units to ensure cleanliness
- Follow up and complete lease applications with accuracy
- Completing guest card information and following up regularly with prospective renters
- Hosting community events and maintaining relationships with current residents
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, to include walking the community
- Minimum of two (2) years in a hospitality, sales, customer-service and/or marketing environment
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with renters, residents, peers and management
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Yardi Voyager or other property managements software experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend, apply, and comply with all state and fair housing laws, company policies, and business procedures
At this time, this position may require the candidate to live on-site and an apartment will be included as part of the compensation package. Also requires working Saturdays and Sundays. The Towbes Group offers a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan with a company match and paid time off programs. Clean DMV record, valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and pre-employment drug test will be required. EOE.