Santa Maria, CA 93458
LEASING CONSULTANT, Villa del Sol Apartments – Santa Maria, CA
The Towbes Group has built a solid reputation with over 60 years of providing the best in apartment living, from beautiful garden-style apartments with lush surroundings to multi-story modern units with state of the art amenities. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different – demanding, rewarding, and above all fun!
Our company fosters a professional attitude and strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. Our team members are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.
Join our vibrant leasing team at our newest community, Villa del Sol Apartments in Santa Maria, CA. This age 55+ gated community offers 197 beautifully appointed, studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments; is pet-friendly and includes beautiful indoor and outdoor living spaces along the incomparable central coast of California.
Leasing Consultants come from various backgrounds including: leasing, retail, hotel, hospitality and restaurant industries. Effective sales techniques are necessary to interact with prospects and residents while helping prospective residents select their apartment homes – it's a fun product to sell! A successful Leasing Consultant must have outstanding sales skills in person, on the phone, and online. This individual will excel at building relationships, overcoming objections and model impressive customer service skills while having the ability to multi-task in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and complying with state landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all laws governing multi-family housing operations
- Utilize marketing programs incorporating direct mail, social media, advertising, competitive analysis, and other viable avenues of reaching potential residents
- Professionally touring prospective residents while demonstrating amenities and features
- Completing guest cards daily and following up regularly with prospective residents
- Maintaining a strong closing ratio
- Complete administrative functions including guiding new residents through the application and move-in process, performing credit checks, and accurately completing lease contracts
- Ability to plan entertaining and successful resident events
- Open and close models and market-ready units daily to ensure cleanliness
- Interact with peers to ensure work orders and unit correspondence is timely and accurate
- Ability to tour community with prospective tenants which requires walking the community and climbing stairs
- Minimum of two (2) years in a hospitality, sales, customer-service and/or marketing position
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to interact effectively with prospective tenants, current tenants, peers and management
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or other property managements software
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
The Towbes Group offers a competitive compensation package. We offer a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan, and paid time off programs. Clean DMV record, valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and pre-employment drug test will be required. EOE