Cary, NC 27511
We are currently looking for a Leasing Specialist at our property in Cary, NC.
The Senior Leasing Specialist is directly responsible for all aspects of the resident community and services.
- Rents or leases apartments, collects security deposits and completes rental agreement or lease, outlining conditions and terms of occupancy.
- Collects rents due and issues receipts; provides monthly debit/credit notices to residents.
- Investigates resident complaints about malfunctions of utilities or furnished household appliances.
- Resolves resident complaints concerning other residents, visitors or vendors.
- Maintains a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Under the direction of the Compliance department and the Community Manager, manages compliance file maintenance, where applicable.
- Front desk duties such as walk-in’s, phone calls and general inquiries.
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience as Senior Leasing Specialist in tax credit
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extensive computer knowledge, Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) internet and e-mail.
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager Property Management software.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior executives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Outstanding commitment to operational excellence
Offer a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.