San Jose, CA 95110
We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: PART-TIME CONCIERGE - SAN JOSE, CA
**DAYS REQUIRED: FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY 4PM TO 10PM**
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 232-unit The Pierce in beautiful donwtown San Jose! This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
The Concierge is responsible for resident retention by managing resident relations, maximizing renewals and effectively marketing the community.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages audits on lease renewals and renter’s insurance to ensure both are in compliance.
- Creates implements, adjusts and monitors the marketing and renewal plans and events for an active and original resident activity calendar.
- Manages and responds to Reputation Management and on social media for the community. Solicits current residents for social media ratings.
- Manages and responds to escalated resident issues.
- Acts as liaison between the maintenance and office personnel on repetitive work order issues.
- Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
- Manage package locker system plus delivery of onsite package.
• Must have at least 2 years of hospitality or related property management experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.