Administrative Assistant - Bilingual
Brooklyn, NY 11201
• Process and review Weekly reports from assigned sites.
• Process and review bi-monthly payroll and commissions received from sites.
• Review all received new hire paperwork for accuracy, and submit to payroll department.
• Distribute monthly financial statements in format required by clients. Process quarterly funding requests, submit to bank, and track receipt of checks.
• Complete any project assigned by the Regional Property Manager.
• Support the overall goals of the company by performing all other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
• Bilingual - must speak Spanish.
• Receptionist duties, including but not limited to: managing multi-line phone system, ordering of supplies, greeting and communicating with visitors and vendors, and sorting and distributing mail
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to obtain proficiency in Yardi accounting software, UltiPro automated timekeeping software and Outlook email systems.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers in various positions of responsibility.
• Must be able to consistently meet reporting deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Recent administrative related work experience required
• Experience in the real estate management industry preferred