On-Site Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90057
"The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life - physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities."
There is an immediate opening for an on-site Property Manager for Bonnie Brae, a 52-unit family tax credit building in Los Angeles, CA.
Necessary Qualifications & Duties:
• Previous Tax Credit (Section 42) & Urban Futures property management experience mandatory.
• Marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision skills.
• Proficient in Initial and Annual Recertification processes. • Ability to understand Income Statement and Budgets.
• Must take front line responsibility for project operations. •
.Superb communication skills. • Computer literacy.
• Excellent organizational & strategic planning ability
If you or someone you know is interested please e-mail a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 562/400-8495
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, criminal check, and other background screens as deemed necessary. Please note the drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.
Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information.