Shapell Properties, Inc.
Sr. Assistant Community Manager
Porter Ranch, CA 91326
HIRING NOW, PRE-LEASING SOON!
We have a Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and energetic Assistant Community Manager for our New Multi-family community in Porter Ranch, Ca.
Our ideal candidate would be highly experienced in leasing and must be able to provide world class customer service. Ability to generate excitement for our new property, demonstrating creativity, creating rapport, while bringing together diverse individuals and families to create a new and unique community.
Responsibilities include managing payables and receivables, preparing accurate and timely reports as well as working with other team members to provide superior customer service to both current and prospective residents. Maintain resident records and files, including deposits, rent increases, late payments, collections, evictions, and tenant move-ins and move-outs. Assist and train leasing staff as needed. Ensure regulatory compliance requirements as it related to fair housing standards. Work schedule may include weekends.
· Three years’ experience as an Assistant Community Manager of 200+
· Experience in leasing and Lease Up
· Effective problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
· Must possess time management skills and be detail oriented
· Ability to work independently
· Experience in Yardi, CRM, Rent Café, Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer