Benefits and Wellness Coordinator
San Diego, CA 92101
Benefits & Wellness Coordinator
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
If you enjoy a challenge, love to learn and would like to be a part of exciting initiatives, we would love to hear from you. ConAm Management Corporation in San Diego is looking for a Benefits Administrative & Wellness Coordinator to work at the Corporate office.
It is an exciting time for Human Resources at ConAm. We implemented a new Human Capital Management (HCM) system to streamline processes and to consolidate different systems into one main repository. The perfect candidate will be able to design benefits, and work with several HR modules in the HCM system. In addition, some of the primary responsibilities include benefits data entry/enrollment processing, report management and distribution, HRIS supervision, wellness and responding to employee benefit/hr inquiries. Additional responsibilities include mail distribution and filing. The position reports to the Sr. Benefits & Compensation Manager.
We are looking for a candidate who can handle tight deadlines, shift from one topic to the next with ease, enjoys working with a team and can also work independently. This position requires strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Bilingual in Spanish and HRIS knowledge is a plus. Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 0-1 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS and benefits databases, as well as the ability to learn any software
- Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements
- Possesses strong verbal & written communication skills including excellent customer service
- Is extremely detail oriented with strong analytical and strong administrative and skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment