Oakland, CA 94612
CPMC Property Manager
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that ensure a well-managed, well-maintained building and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state and local laws.
- Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease documents and report all violations.
- Process, complete and maintain accurate resident files at move-in and at each recertification within established regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for program compliance such as HUD, TCAC, Home Program, etc.
- Obtains appropriate documentation, completes certifications and collects deposits and rents in accordance with program policies and procedures.
- Ensures site staff responds to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Complete work orders and turnover of vacant units in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all accounting and reporting procedures required by CPMC
- The Property Manager that lives on-site is responsible for performing all the duties and responsibilities of a Night Manager which includes responding to all after hour emergencies or building problems that arise.
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree or three years experience in affordable housing and management is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in property management with HUD and/or Tax Credit properties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential. YARDI software knowledge is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner, with management, residents, employees and vendors.
- Ability to mediate disputes and solve problems and the ability to keep calm, especially during emergencies.
- Strong customer service/resident relation skills, friend and helpful, even with difficult people.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have reliable automobile transportation, a valid California Driver’s License and insurance. Must have OCS certification and TCAC or able to be certified upon 6 months of employment.
CPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer