Redlands, CA 92375
Redlands area - 80 units
Responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities for property. A qualified candidate will be experienced in all levels of apartment maintenance, with a well-rounded background in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and appliance maintenance.
- Ensure service requests are completed in a timely fashion
- Complete apartment turnovers
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Monitor supply and parts inventory
- Maintain a clean and a safe workspace
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 5+ year's general maintenance experience
- Knowledge of the apartment industry and skills required for HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, painting and electrical duties.
- Pool and Spa cleaning / maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Available for on-call emergencies after hours as needed
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
We provide an employee-friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative.
Benefits package includes medical, vacation, sick pay and holiday pay. Salary DOE