Assistant Community Manager
San Jose, CA 95117
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Community Manager to manage a beautiful apartment community in San Jose, CA. The Assistant Community Manager will assist with a broad range of duties including managing the day to day operations of 300+ unit-apartment communities, maintaining high occupancy levels, supporting our marketing programs, establishing and maintaining financial goals and managing and supporting the property team. The management and over site of specific projects assigned by the Community Director.
The position requires a candidate with:
- Conduct leasing and property management operations to reach and maintain owner's objectives relative to resident relations, physical standards of the property, occupancy, income and expense levels.
- Knowledge of state and federal housing laws
- Proven supervisory skills
- Sound budget and computer skills
- Solid communications, organizational and administrative skills
- In-depth knowledge in the property management industry
- Strong Marketing and Sales skills with the ability to train staff in same
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service and resident relations experience
Specific skills required:
- BA/BS required, or its equivalent in education and experience
- High level of proficiency with Google Suite
- Real Page, OneSite, Lead2Lease, experience a plus
- Experience with The San Jose Rent Control a plus
- 5+ years prior Property Management experience.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work during non-business hours as need arises.
- Competitive compensation package and health related benefits including, medical, dental, and life insurance. vacation and sick plans
- Drug Free Workplace.
- Equal Opportunity Employer