Assistant Property Manager
New York, NY 10001
• Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
• Helps set the standard on how Leasing Agents engage prospective and current residents. Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
• Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques on a daily basis.
• Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
• Assist in managing the property’s budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community.
• Inspecting apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.
• Fill the role of acting Property Manager when the Property Manager is absent.
• Business leader
• High energy
• Customer focused
• Detail oriented/organized
• Strong Communicator both oral and written
• High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
• Minimum of high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1 to 2 years previous minimum related work experience, property management experience a plus
• General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with persons from diverse social, economic and ethnic backgrounds
• Extremely computer literate, including Microsoft office Suite
• Previous experience in a supervisory role is helpful
Pinnacle has grown to become America's largest apartment manager through many different successes. Yet, in today's ultra-competitive market, each success must fuel the next and speed is essential in the ongoing race to lead the industry.
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solutions to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service please complete click “Apply Online”.