Lynnwood, WA 98036
Job Type: Non Exempt
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates. With over 280 communities and nearly 84,000 apartment homes, you have endless opportunities to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Our culture is built on purpose and our core values , which is why Glassdoor ranks us as one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. If you’re looking for rewarding work with unparalleled benefits, we would like to hear from you.
As a Painter, you will make apartments move-in ready and help address any resident maintenance requests. Primarily, patching and painting apartment walls. Every day, you’ll be creating the best possible experience in our community.
- 2-5 years interior painting experience required
- 1-2 years’ experience in maintenance, facilities, or field with related skills preferred
- General carpentry
- Wallpaper/painting including use of paint sprayer
- Use of basic cleaning supplies and equipmentPositive attitude
- Desire to help people
- Basic knowledge of:
- General repairs/maintenance work
- Basic appliance repair (replacing fixtures, installing parts)
- Plumbing, electrical and carpentry
This is a temporary position with full time hours.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.