Resident Services Coordinator
Irvine, CA 92612
Brand new property in Irvine! Great part-time opportunity!
Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: PART-TIME RESIDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR - IRVINE, CA (520 units)
**DAYS REQUIRED: THURSDAY THROUGH SATURDAY** Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 520-unit The Royce community! The Royce is situated in Park Place Center at the corner of Michelson and Carlson, just east of Jamboree. The 405 Freeway is around the corner from the community and John Wayne Airport is within one mile, providing convenient accessibility to everywhere. This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
SUMMARY: Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for resident retention by effectively marketing the community and is responsible for creating and implementing an activities program for the community that contributes to renewal retention goals.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position reports directly to the Community Manager
- Creates and implements an active and original resident activity calendar throughout the year
- Conducts and analyzes resident surveys relative to preferred activities
- Prepares activity flyers and newsletters
- Promotes activities to encourage participation
- Networks with local merchants and sources
- Operates within budget
- Manages and responds to the Kinglsey Survey and on social media for the community
- Solicits current residents for social media ratings.
• Must have at least 2 years of related property management experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires. We offer a competitive compensation package!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://careers-sares-regis.ic...
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.