Seattle, WA 98101
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be skilled in the use of various power tools and be computer literate
- Must be able to manage and motivate people and communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a variety of internal contacts, vendors and contractors
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a general working knowledge of commercial buildings and advanced understanding of HVAC, electrical and plumbing
- Knowledge of landscaping, janitorial maintenance, security and general construction required
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Valid driver's license required
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
This is a labor position and is considered heavy in physical demand. Requirements include the ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, extend arms and hands forward and overhead, finger and grasp. Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch or stoop. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Must have record of good vision.
(The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Work is completed both in and out of doors. The indoor work environment is with temperature control and natural and artificial light. The outdoor work environment includes all weather conditions and materials used in maintenance work. Regular exposure to paint fumes, solvents, adhesives, carpet fumes, chemical fumes, toner products for printer and copier, pool chemicals, and others.
Some travel may be required within assigned geographic region