Gilroy, CA 95020
Our 35-year-old growing property management firm is looking for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to perform apartment maintenance, vacancy turnovers and repairs for five apartment communities in Gilroy with a total of 194 units.
Must have apartment maintenance experience.
- Apartment turns
- Electrical (changing outlets, troubleshooting problems, etc)
- Plumbing (changing faucets, fixing clogged sinks, broken disposals, etc)
- Installing appliances
- General maintenance
- Tile work a plus
- Coordinating vendors onsite as needed
- Computer experience to track work orders a plus
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Experienced in apartment maintenance with excellent trouble shooting and fixing skills
- Honest, hardworking, and reliable
- Personable and great communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must have own tools
- Must have a work truck or van
Must pass criminal background, credit and prior employee reference checks
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Compensation: Starting $20-$22/hour. Paid health insurance after 60 days.
Please email resume and cover letter
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.