Ankeny, IA 50023
Do you have an outgoing, friendly personality, and enjoy helping others? Are you a motivated self-starter, who takes pride in the work you do? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we want to hear from YOU!
Fieldstream Apartments is currently looking for a seasonal Pool Monitor/Attendant who will promote our apartment community; keeping our residents safe and happy by monitoring the pool and sundeck areas on a scheduled basis. The Pool Monitor must be willing to work as a team member, while assisting the Manager as needed, as well as the residents, in a polite and professional manner. The right candidate will have experience in a customer service environment and have the ability to remain calm, friendly, and professional while interacting with guests.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Monitoring activities in the swimming and sundeck areas to prevent accidents, and provide a safe environment to residents.
- Reporting any broken equipment.
- Checking resident's identification to ensure they live at our community.
- Enforcing the rules of the pool area to prevent accidents and provide a safe environment to our residents
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
Due to the nature of our business and the resulting organizational structure, it is essential that all employees be willing and able to perform functions in a number of different areas.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet physical requirements and access all areas necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions, tolerating temperatures above 90 degrees.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures, etc.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid driver's license.
Although the Pool Monitor position is a temporary seasonal position, there are often times opportunities for obtaining a more permanent role for qualified applicants. This might just be the stepping stone to a bright future with our company. We love to promote from within!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.