Ontario, CA 91762
Aperto Property Management is seeking an experienced and qualified On-Site Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team in Onatario, CA. In this position, you will oversee all aspects of the maintenance department for the community.
Responsibilities: In summary, this role is responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities for the property. A qualified candidate will be experienced in all levels of apartment maintenance, with a well-rounded background in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, appliance maintenance, and training and development of onsite maintenance personnel.
- Ensure service requests are completed in a timely fashion
- Select and vet vendors for contracted work and ensure they are providing expected results
- Schedule and complete apartment turnovers
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Monitor supply and parts inventory
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 2+ year's general maintenance experience with at least 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/team lead role.
- Knowledge of the apartment industry and skills required for HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, electrical duties, and fire alarm panels
- Demonstrable computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and email, and other, relevant applications; OneSite RealPage experience, a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies after hours as needed
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
We provide an employee-friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career.
Aperto offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K program with company match, vacation, holidays and more.
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.