Regional Vice President
Metairie, LA 70001
1st Lake Properties Inc., the 2015 Nola.com/Times Picayune Top Places to Work winner and 7-time City Business Best Places to Work honoree, wants to add an experienced and motivated Regional Vice President to our existing team of top notch professionals to aggressively manage all aspects of a portfolio of conventional apartment communities.
As our Regional Vice President you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of conventional apartment communities and will have overall management responsibility for performance and operations of those properties and personnel in your portfolio.
As a Regional Vice President, you will:
- Create and execute new initiatives and programs to favorably position the properties.
- Develop actions plans to achieve optimal business results.
- Identify, implement and follow up on any corrective actions plans put into place for deficiencies found at properties.
- Implement a competitive marketing strategy.
- Build a cohesive team.
- Train, teach and develop future leaders within our company.
- Motivate leasing and maintenance teams to achieve their goals while giving them the tools and strategies needed to succeed.
- Collaborate with management team to implement successful resident retention efforts.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure all properties are operating efficiently and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Make certain all reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
The qualified candidate: -Will have reliable transportation for limited travel. -Will have previous experience managing a portfolio of conventional apartment communities . -Will have the ability to demonstrate and deliver strong leadership skills. -Must have experience in building teams, and in leading and motivating individuals. -Must possess a strong customer service background, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with a wide variety of people. -Must demonstrate computer literacy and proficiency. -Multi-site supervision experience is also a must, as is the ability to travel on a limited basis.
In exchange for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive salary package including a bonus plan; health, vision, dental, life, and short and long term disability insurance; as well as a 401K with company match, and paid time off. Interested candidates should submit a resume with salary requirements. Resumes submitted without salary requirements will not be considered