"The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life - physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities."
There is an immediate opening for a full time Occupancy Specialist at Pilgrim Tower North Apartments. This property is a 258 unit senior apartment community located in Pasadena, CA.
If you or someone you know is interested, please forward resume to Inez Codeus, Regional Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 562-342-9524.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:
- Previous experience and knowledge of occupancy regulations and forms for HUD and LIHTC programs.
- Occupancy Specialist and Tax Credit Specialist Certificates required.
- Recent experience with occupancy software, One Site, is preferred.
- Maintain confidential tenant files for both HUD and Tax Credit programs.
- Responsible for processing annual recertification’s ,interims, move-ins, and move-outs from start to finish adhering to strict timelines.
- Schedule monthly interviews with residents, collect required paperwork for certifications.
- Maintain waiting list.
- Run monthly required EIV reports and maintain EIV binders.
- Submit special claims as necessary.
- Process criminal background and credit reports for new applicants.
- Assist with resolutions of findings on Management and Occupancy Reviews.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and organizational skills is a must.
- Maintain positive tenant relations and deliver outstanding customer service to a diverse population of seniors.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, criminal check, and other background screens as deemed necessary. Please note, the drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.
Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information.