Healdsburg, CA 95448
Burbank Housing, a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to providing affordable housing in Healdsburg and surrounding Counties, has an opening for a Part-Time, On-Site Property Manager/Maintenance Assistant of Monte Vina Apartments. This position is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of this apartment complex. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: reviewing applications for potential tenants, renting apartments, collecting of rents and deposits, and investigating and resolving tenant complaints and issues. In addition, the on-site property manager provides limited maintenance support, oversees the use of the community room and all common areas including janitorial responsibilities, daily walking and pick-up of the grounds, performing minor repairs, assisting senior tenants with maintenance needs within their units and evaluates and reports more significant repair and maintenance needs. On-site residency is required.
Qualifications Requirements: The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made (except experience levels) to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Education and/or Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing an apartment complex, subsidized housing experience preferred. Real Estate license or college level property management course work is preferred.
- Commitment & enthusiasm toward achieving Burbank Housing’s Mission and Vision Statements.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy are required.
Reasoning Abilities: Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures and instructions. Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Management Skills: Ability to supervise, train, and direct on-site staff. Must be detail oriented, well organized, and must be sensitive to the needs and concerns of tenants and staff.
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License, maintain a satisfactory driving record, reliable personal transportation and automobile insurance per requirements of the State of California.
- Working knowledge of computer software and systems: Microsoft Office competency required.
- Ability to quickly gain competency in Yardi or other software related to property management.
- Satisfactory criminal background history for employee and adults age 18 years and older who reside with employee.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to walk; climb stairs, sit; use hands to handle objects/operate keyboards, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms from the waist and above the shoulders; stoop; kneel and crouch; lift up to 30 pounds; see, talk and hear. A pre-placement physical is required.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.