Auburn, WA 98001
Avanath was established in 2007 and continues to be one of the most successful, fast-growing private companies in the housing sector nationwide. Our mission is to provide hard-working families with high quality, well-maintained housing; the pursuit of the American Dream. Avanath has proven to make an impact not only in our residents’ lives but also in the communities we serve.
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start! We are currently looking to add a Leasing Specialist to our team at our property in Federal Way, WA.
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
· Understand features and benefits of property and different layouts of units.
· Use marketing collateral to demonstrate value to prospective resident.
· Process applications for prospective residents.
· Assist with overflow of customers.
· Schedule move-in’s onto calendar, following up on prospects.
· Meets all applicable Fair Housing standards at all times.
· Two (2) years of experience in property management leasing.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager Property Management software (preferred).
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with senior executives
· Commitment to operational excellence
Avanath offers a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time. This position also receives leasing incentives.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.