Experienced Maintenance Manager 100+unit
Award winning Owner/Operator is looking to hire an extraordinary individual that wants to grow and evolve beyond their imagination.
We are currently seeking an Advanced Maintenance Lead for our 80 + unit apartment building in Fresno, CA. Our team is energetic and upbeat and has a CAN DO attitude that is contagious. We are looking for a lead Maintenance Technician with advanced experience in high volume student housing turns, plumbing, and electrical etc. This is a 'hands on' position, you will be required to complete work orders when needed.
- Plan and execute apartment interior renovations;
- Procure necessary materials for renovations;
- Produce a high quality renovation each and every time;
- Maintain inventory control of maintenance tools and supplies;
- Implement preventative maintenance programs;
- Turn vacant units;
- Arrange and oversee the work of outside contractors;
- Handle after hours emergency calls when necessary; etc.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Participation
- Bonus Potential
- Paid sick, vacation and some holidays
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills.
Subject to criminal background and drug screening procedures.
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have at least 3 years maintenance experience as a Superintendent or Advanced Superintendent in the apartment rental industry?
- Do you have at least 2 years experience in a lead role?
- Do you have Maintenance/Operations experience with a solid knowledge of building systems: tile setting, cabinet installation, bath tub refinishing, drywall and texture, plumbing, major appliance repair, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.?
- Are you able to assess damages and estimate cost of repairs?
- Do you have an eye for excellenceÂ and are detail-oriented?
- Do you have strong written and oral communication skills?
- Do you have strong organizational skills?
- Are you able to solve problems?
- Are you able to interact with people in a positive matter?
- Do you have the ability to plan, organize and follow through on work?
- Pool Operator and HVAC certifications preferred.
- Are you a Self-starter who demonstrates professionalism and can work independently?
Job Type: Full-time