Senior Regional Portfolio Manager
Orlando, FL 32801
As a Senior Regional Portfolio Manager with ConAm, you will oversee several properties in a portfolio. You will make decisions in order to achieve the overall objectives of the communities in your region. You’ll hire, train, mentor, lead and inspire a team of property management professionals. You’ll oversee financial budgeting and reporting and you’ll manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in the portfolio.
We are currently looking for a strategic full-time Senior Regional Portfolio Manager to support the Orlando, FL regional office with experience in large Class A and B+ properties. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and a generous bonus program!
- 5+ years experience as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/management experience overseeing at least 1,800 units. 2-3 years in the Orlando/Tampa market a plus!
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- State of FL Real Estate License preferred
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Experience in overseeing large scale interior renovation projects
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as needed basis
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel & Outlook; Yardi software knowledge is a plus
About the Company:
The ConAm Management Corporation and the ConAm Investment Group make up the ConAm Group. Established in 1975, we are a multi-family property investment and management firm that spans across 12 states and employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!