Customer Service Supervisor
Irvine, CA 92602
Job Type: Non Exempt
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates.At AvalonBay, every day you can make a difference in someone's life. We take that purpose seriously and expect you will as well. From helping someone choose one of our communities as their home to providing great service throughout a resident's stay to supporting your fellow associates, your positive, professional and consistent personal interactions make AvalonBay a great place to work. Our purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement - set us apart.
So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our property operations team as Customer Service Supervisor.
The Customer Service Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- implement programs and services to residents and prospective residents of an assigned community to contribute to AVB’s annual business goals.
- communicate with residents to ensure residents are knowledgeable regarding community’s services, operating procedures and issues/events.
- respond to inquiries and requests from prospective residents.
- respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- coordinate resident service issues with appropriate community staff such as maintenance, concierge, leasing, and management and ensure resident issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expense, improve customer satisfaction and manage on-site personnel.
- implement or direct the implementation of all applicable AVB policies and procedures.
ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, specifically those related to fair housing.
Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of multi-family or related property management industry experience or relevant experience in retail or hospitality. High school diploma or equivalency (GED) required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.