Marina del Rey, CA 90292
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity in the Marina del Rey area in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods for the position of Business Manager.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your Management skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Experience in direct supervision of staff of 5 or more.
- Major renovation oversight.
- Associate’s degree and/or Minimum of 5+ year’s experience in property management or related experience.
- Yardi experience (preferred) & CCRM.
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and ability to work within budget guidelines.
- Sales and Marketing Experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge and ability to articulate legal procedures for evictions in local area.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for all phases of the property operations.
- Responsible for revenue growth, timely rent collections, delinquencies and overall property performance.
- Verify weekly traffic and closing ratio numbers and evaluate/analyze YS recommendations.
- Yardi Reporting and leasing documentation.
- Analyze financial reports, prepare monthly variance reports and participate in preparation of annual budget.
- Assist in meeting revenue goals of the property, occupancy management, resident retention and providing a quality living experience for the residents.
- Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.