San Bernardino, CA 92408
Reliant Asset Management Solutions, a growing property management company based in the Inland Empire, is currently recruiting for a full-time, hourly non-exempt Maintenance Technician with HVAC Certification and experience. If you're looking to make a difference through your technical knowledge and excellent customer service experience, we want to hear from you.
This position will be responsible for scattered properties in the San Bernardino, Fontana, Montclair, Ontario, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, Loma Linda, Redlands, and Yucaipa areas.
Reliant Asset Management Solutions is a non-profit affiliate of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino formed to further the mission of operating and sustaining a variety of affordable housing options throughout the Inland Empire. Services offered include providing full service property management, physical inspections and consulting services related to affordable housing units and other related services.
Under general supervision performs skilled and semi-skilled duties involved in the cleaning, alterations, maintenance, repairs, and general upkeep of the inside and outside of residential units. Includes tasks involving carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, masonry and appliance repairs and installation.
- Performs residential maintenance duties such as; cleaning, repairing and painting units; cleaning, repairing and replacing household appliances, stoves, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, carpeting and flooring. Repairs and builds fences; performs minor carpentry, repairs and replaces countertops and cabinets as needed.
- Patches and repairs walls and roofs as needed; replaces and repairs glass window panes and screens, counter tops, tiles, toilets and sinks.
- Performs and troubleshoots electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches and outlets, etc.
- Performs and troubleshoots plumbing tasks such as clearing drains, replacing fittings, faucets and sinks, etc.
- Performs maintenance services requests (work orders) and vacancy turns for assigned communities and completes related paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Three (3) or more years experience performing building maintenance and repair work in the areas of electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC, etc.
- Preferred experience in multifamily residential property maintenance.
- Valid CA Driver’s license with ability to provide own transportation with acceptable driving record and auto insurance limits.
Our compensation package may be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. Highlights include:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly cell-phone allowance of $90
- Monthly auto insurance allowance of $50
- 9/80 Work Schedule – a compressed work schedule that results in employees working 80 hours every 2 weeks while still getting every other Friday off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered. No out of pocket costs for employee premiums with $325 monthly credit for additional dependents.
- Optional 403(b) program with Company Matching
- Up to 80 hours of vacation hours with accrual beginning after the first 60 days of employment.
- 40 hours of sick leave granted in a lump sum upon hire and on an annual basis
- 10 Holidays per year
Interested candidates should apply online at: https://reliantams.org/careers/
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon infor