Essex offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects how much we value our associates and their families:
For regular full-time associates regularly scheduled to work at least thirty (30) hours per week:
• Medical, Dental, Pre-tax flex plan, Basic life insurance, Supplemental life, Short- and long-term disability, Accidental death insurance plans.
For part-time and full-time associates:
• Employer-matching 401(k) plan that offers financial planning and independent brokerage services.
• Wellness Program, 24-hour Employee Assistance, Service awards and Paid time-off.
Position is reserved for assets with 400+ units and/or is part of a multi-site management team. The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and supporting vendors and staff on all maintenance aspects, purchase order processing, vendor invoice management and other administrative duties as required. This position reports to the Sr. Maintenance Supervisor and/or Sr. Community Manager. Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Sr. CM/Sr. MS, manage vendor relationships as per contracts to ensure quality control and compliance
- Schedule and dispatch vendors according to work orders, turn and preventative schedule established by Sr. CM/Sr. MS/RPM/CMS
- Coordinate and communicate with Sr. CM/Sr. MS daily on status of all work orders and make readies to minimize vacancy loss and meet leasing and marketing demands
- Execute contract admin duties such as writing purchase orders, reviewing invoices for Sr. CM/Sr. MS approval, etc.
- Provide computer and data input support involving work order closeouts, time tracking, reporting, and other tasks as necessary
- Maintain the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
- May perform pre-move out and move out inspections providing guidance to Sr. MS/Sr. CM on charges and turnover tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, some college preferred
- Two to five years industry experience preferred or related experience
- Solid customer service experience
- Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and ability to work within budgeted guidelines
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Ability to read and write English; speak English and understand spoken English
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred