Victorville, CA 92395
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity for an Account Administrator at our Victorville property so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens!
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your accounting skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and PACMAN! (You’ll see!)
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let’s repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in property management.
- Minimum 1-2 years' accounting experience.
- Yardi experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Post rents.
- Handles deposits, collections and delinquency.
- Process deposit accounting.
- Prepare 3 day notices and adjust lease charges.
- Any other duties and special projects as needed.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.