San Bernardino, CA 92408
Reliant Asset Management Solutions, a growing property management company based in the Inland Empire, is currently recruiting for a full-time, hourly non-exempt Porter. If you're looking to make a difference in the lives of our residents, we want to hear from you.
Reliant Asset Management Solutions is a non-profit affiliate of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino formed to further the mission of operating and sustaining a variety of affordable housing options throughout the Inland Empire. Services offered include providing full service property management, physical inspections and consulting services related to affordable housing units and other related services.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, performs a variety of services for the overall upkeep of the exterior image within assigned residential communities. Includes tasks involving trash pick-up, graffiti clean-up and basic labor assistance within units as requested.
- On a daily basis picks up trash around the complexes, cleans up dumpster areas and laundry rooms, cleans up graffiti and hauls trash away. Reports to the Maintenance Technician any large trash objects needing removal, and any liability related issues (such as trip/tree hazards, sharp objects etc.) around the property or concerning residents and their guests.
- Maintains curb appeal of assigned communities. Ensures all common areas (laundry, mail, community/recreation rooms and park/pool areas) are kept presentable at all times.
- Monitors conduct of residents to ensure compliance with house rules, regulations, and lease; enforces community rules by tagging inoperable, stored, unregistered and abandoned vehicles; maintains written records, and report occupancy violations, disturbances and other infractions by residents and guests.
- Provides constant observation of community and initiates action to correct any unsafe condition. Develops and maintains good resident relations and encourages residents to work together to improve the quality of life in their neighborhood.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- At least 12 consecutive months of work history
- Light maintenance and labor experience preferred
- Valid CA Driver’s license with ability to provide own transportation with acceptable driving record and auto insurance limits.
Our compensation package may be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. Highlights include:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly cell-phone allowance of $90
- Monthly auto insurance allowance of $50
- 9/80 Work Schedule – a compressed work schedule that results in employees working 80 hours every 2 weeks while still getting every other Friday off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered. No out of pocket costs for employee premiums with $325 monthly credit for additional dependents.
- Optional 403(b) program with Company Matching
- Up to 80 hours of vacation hours with accrual beginning after the first 60 days of employment.
- 40 hours of sick leave granted in a lump sum upon hire and on an annual basis
- 10 Holidays per year
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER