Merced, CA 95348
A leading property management company in Fresno, CA is looking to hire an exceptional individual to join our team as a Property Supervisor.
- Current and valid Real Estate license
- Tax Credit experience: 1 year+
- Proven experience in managing and developing others
- Minimum 3 years’ experience successfully managing budgets, supervising, marketing, and industry related requirements
- A.S or B.S. degree in Management, Marketing, or a related field
We are looking for someone that is a strong communicator, a team player, organized and accountable, analytical, levelheaded, flexible and adaptable, confident and decisive, solutions-oriented.
Essential Duties include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by our company.
- Our supervisors are responsible for the direct supervision of a portfolio of multiple properties that include several valuable employees. Treating employees with respect, professionalism, and helping them grow is a condition to your success. This includes the management and development of all staff members including the development of a healthy team culture.
- Use computers and other technology to aid in accomplishing tasks and meeting goals. Must develop a strong knowledge of the onsite software and any other necessary programs utilized within the company. Experience with Appfolio is a plus but not required.
- Operate the properties within the financial guidelines. Having experience creating and maintaining a budget are a plus.
- Regular physical inspections of the properties on your portfolio. Successful supervisors aren’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves and spending time outside on the properties.
- Keep our teams safe. Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA standards and company policies.
If you feel like you are the perfect fit for us, please submit your resume. If we feel a match, we will contact your for a phone interview. We look forward to meeting you!