Maintenance Director- Courtney at Universal
Orlando, FL 32801
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our maintenance staff; we are always looking for Maintenance Professionals! If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Maintenance Director to join our team at a 456-unit community in the Orlando, FL area.
Must be able to manage a maintenance team and work well within the full property team. Certifications required, (refrigeration and pool certifications). Must be familiar with fire , security and elevator systems in order to trouble shoot for repairs.
- 2-3 years of professional level maintenance services, such as plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating and air-conditioning, and general construction.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, such as paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings, as well as power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, saws, and motor/electrical vehicles.
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are flexible with you schedule and able to participate in an on-call rotation
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
In addition to offering a competitive benefits package of medical, dental, vision and paid time off our associates also benefit from a dynamic Wellness program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k), a generous Maintenance Bonus program and so much more.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.