Maintenance Technician - Cirq 44
We are looking for a strong, self motivated Maintenance Technician to assist with the day to day maintenance operations of a community in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Duties include routine maintenance, apartment make ready and on call/emergency maintenance
- A minimum of 2 years previous residential apartment maintenance experience
- Plumbing, minor electrical, general maintenance experience preferred.
- HVAC certification preferred
- Must be able to participate in the on-call rotation
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.