Assistant Community Manager - Montebello Gardens
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Assistant Community Manager to support a property in the Colorado Springs, CO area. You will be second in command at an apartment community and given the opportunity to be part of running a business. You will support the community manager with the daily operations of the property.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- You have a good working knowledge and have the ability to perform professional level customer service
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You have a strong knowledge of MS word, excel, and outlook
- You ideally have experience in Yardi and/or MRI
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check,and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.